Our COVID-19 safe commitment to you!
- All Outback Ballooning team members are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- We recommend that you wear a mask unless you can abide by the social distancing recommendations of 1.5 metres or more.
- Outback Ballooning is undertakes regular cleaning of all touch points and equipment in accordance with guidance from Safe Work Australia and public health authority.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available to you throughout the morning, but please be aware that for safety reasons, hand sanitiser is not able to be carried onboard the balloon as it is classed as a flammable liquid.
- Face masks are available should you require at any time throughout the morning.
- Should you test positive for COVID-19 or feel unwell in the days before your flight please call 08 8952 8723 and speak with one of our Reservation team members about postponing your flight.
- Should you feel unwell the day before or on the morning of your flight, we ask that you please do not arrive for your flight. You MUST call our office immediately. You will also need to provide proof that you have tested positive for COVID-19 (photo of our Rapid Antigen Test). Failure to advise cancellation and supply proof will result in our cancellation policy coming in to affect.
- You will receive your flight check-in link 2 days prior to your flight via email. Each member of your flight party will need to follow this link and complete the check-in process before 5pm the day prior to your flight. All passengers must have checked-in prior to being picked up for their flight.
- Wear a mask when you are not able to be at least 1.5 metres away from other people not in your group.
We suggest you review advice from the Department of Health and make an informed decision as to whether you are at greater risk of more serious illness with COVID-19.
Whilst we endeavour to provide as safe experience as possible, vulnerable passengers who are comfortable attending our hot air ballooning experience are advised to take their own additional safety precautions and are notified that the business cannot guarantee any specific level of their safety with respect to COVID-19. If in doubt, check with your regular medical professional.
We hope that you understand the need for these measures in the current COVID-19 environment. If you are not comfortable with any of these measures, we ask that you contact our Reservations Team immediately so that we can postpone your flight. We appreciate your compliance and thank you for your understanding.
For a copy of our full COVID Safe Management Plan please email: email@example.com
UPDATED: 01 January 2023